Add to your aerial endeavor with the "comfort" aerial hoop designed by us. This custom piece of equipment is made with 1-inch hollow steel that is friendly for all levels. The wider steel allows for less pain increasing training hours for intermediate and advanced students and providing beginners with a comfortable place to begin. Shipping is $50 per hoop in the Continental US. You may choose no points, single-point or two-point steel rigging points. We have a range of sizes as well. This hoop comes without a rigging kit. Please select rigging accessories and kits from the store. We are happy to help recommend kits. Rigging Your Studio Every space is unique Atmosphere Fitness cannot make recommendations on how you rig your ceiling. Equipment does not come with mount points or ceiling bolts. How you mount your aerial equipment is your responsibility. We cannot give an opinion to you on rigging a studio space as each space is unique and requires a custom solution.
Add to your aerial endevours with the "comfort" aerial hoop. This custom piece of equipment is made with 1-inch hollow steel that is friendly for all levels. The wider steel allows for less pain increasing training hours for intermediate and advanced students and providing beginners with a comfortable place to begin.
Shipping is $50 per hoop in the Continental US.
You may choose no points, single-point or two-point steel rigging points. We have a range of sizes as well.
This hoop comes without a rigging kit. Please select rigging accessories and kits from the store. We are happy to help reccomend kits.Rigging Your StudioEvery space is unique Atmosphere Fitness Aspen cannot make recommendations on how you rig your ceiling.
Equipment does not come with mount points or ceiling bolts. How you mount your aerial equipment is your responsibility. We cannot give an opinion to you on rigging a studio space as each space is unique and requires a custom solution. We recommend hiring a structural engineer and/or a professional rigging company to advise you on your space.
This equipment is a custom order, please allow for up to 4 weeks for delivery, though your order may come sooner. No returns and exchanges thank you.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY. Purchaser acknowledges that the Goods sold herein may be dangerous if improperly used. Purchaser acknowledges that it must contact the original manufacturer to obtain up-to-date installation and operation manuals and other information to insure the safe operation of Goods. Atmosphere Fitness Aspen LLC, will not be responsible for any loss or injury resulting from defects or alleged defects in the Goods sold or from the subsequent use of the items. Purchaser agrees to defend any suit, action or cause of action brought against Atmosphere Fitness Aspen, LLC.. Its directors, officers, employees and other agents and representatives by any person based on any such alleged injury, illness, or damage and to pay all damages, costs and expenses including, but not limited to, attorney's fees or legal expenses in connection therewith or resulting there from.
INDEMNIFICATION. Purchaser hereby agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Atmosphere Fitness Aspen LLC, its directors, officers, employees and other agents and representatives from and against any and all liabilities, judgments, claims, settlements, losses, damages, penalties, obligations and expenses, including attorney's fees and expenses and other professional fees and expenses, incurred or suffered by such person arising from, by reason of, or in connection with any loss, damage or injury to person or property arising from, by reason of or in connection with the Goods sold hereunder. This indemnification shall survive delivery of the Goods to Purchaser and any subsequent sale or other transfer of the Goods to a third party.
INSPECTION. Purchaser has inspected the Goods or hereby acknowledges that Atmosphere Fitness Aspen LLC, invited, urged and cautioned Purchaser to inspect the Goods and Purchaser declined to examine the same.
LIMITATION OF DAMAGES. Atmosphere Fitness Aspen LLC’s liability with respect to Goods sold to Purchaser shall be limited to refunding any payments made by Purchaser with respect to Goods returned to and accepted by Atmosphere Fitness Aspen LLC, or (ii) with respect to Goods ordered but not shipped by Atmosphere Fitness Aspen upon Seller's cancellation of the invoice. In no event shall Atmosphere Fitness Aspe LLC be liable for incidental, special, or consequential damages, lost profits, or any expenses of Purchaser, including, but not limited to, shipping costs.
REPAIR. Atmosphere Fitness Aspen is not obligated to do any repair work or modifications upon the Goods prior to sale or delivery. Any repair work or modifications performed by Atmosphere Fitness Aspen on the Goods prior to sale shall be performed as a result of the sole request of Purchaser using designs and instructions provided by Purchaser. Accordingly, Atmosphere Fitness Aspen shall not be liable for any alleged damages caused by or resulting from the repairs or modifications.
ATMOSPHERE FITNESS ASPEN LLC GIVES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, WORKMANSHIP OR ANY OTHER MATTER WITH RESPECT TO ANY SUCH REPAIRS OR MODIFICATIONS.
Inspecting your Lyra
Thank you for purchasing an aerial hoop with Atmosphere Fitness Aspen . Please inspect your equipment before using it. If there has been any damage in the shipping process please contact us. Always hire a professional rigger, structural engineer and licensed contractor when developing a rigging system in your studio.
Atmosphere Fitness Aspen hoops are high quality made in Colorado custom pieces of equipment. If properly cared for, our hoops should last for a long time. Be aware of dropping or transporting the hoops, this is often when dents, nicks or structural integrity can be compromised. Treat the hoop with care and it should have a long life.
Weekly Check Over
Look over the tabs, pull and wiggle the tabs and look for movement in the weld. At any point, if a weld cannot pass inspection, stop using the equipment.
Examine for Rust, particularly at the weld points. Steel wool can be used to wipe off rust. If the hoop is wrapped, look for rust running under the wrap and do a full inspection under the wrap.
Always check the hardware, slings, polyester round slings, or ropes. Inspect for signs of wear. Look for wear on material such as fraying, nicks, or cuts and immediately do a full inspection. Replace rigging slings, polyester round slings and ropes frequently.
Check hardware and your rigging system for wear. Look for nicks; wear spots, dents, and sticky gates. Check the manufacturers guide and disclaimer for more info about a piece of hardware.
Develop an inspection schedule at your studio, but this schedule will depend on factors such as the amount of use on the hoop. Always do a daily use inspection every time the apparatus is put up and a full inspection done on at least every 3 to 4 months.
Daily Use inspection
- Separate the apparatus from the rigging.
Look for rust on the apparatus
- Look for rust on the apparatus. Remove the rust with steel wool.
- If there is a large amount of rust, or rust under the wrapping, do a full inspection on the unit.
- Inspect the tabs and weld points for rust, cracks or movement.
- Pull or wiggle the welds
- If the weld does not pass inspection, do not use the apparatus.
- Check over the attachment ropes, slings or polyester round slings.
- Looks for fraying, wear signs, nicks or cuts. Replace the attachments if any of these problems are found.
- Check the hardware and rigging components for wear.
- Replace hardware if there are nicks, dents, abrasions, wear spots or sticky gates.
- Remove the apparatus from the rigging
- Disassemble the unit according to the manufactures instructions
- Remove and rigging components (shackles, etc) and ropes / wires from the unit
- Remove any grip aids (tape, etc) from the unit
- Remove any fabric coverings and padding from the unit per manufacturers instructions
- Clean the unit according to the manufactures instructions
- Most metal items can be cleaned using denatured alcohol and rags
- Make sure to get all grip aid residue off
- Check the body of the apparatus for any signs of rust according to the manufactures instructions
- If you find rust on the apparatus, you should rub the area with steel wool to remove the rust
- Check the welds according to the manufactures instructions
- Look for any surface flaws of imperfections in the weld
- Using hand pressure, try and pull and twist the weld.
- If the welded joint fails this inspection, immediately take the unit out of service and consult the manufacturer
- Look for any surface flaws of imperfections in the weld
- Inspect any attached ropes or cables according to the manufactures instructions.
- If the ropes or cables show any imperfections or signs of excess wear, replace the ropes or cables
- Inspect any rigging components according to the manufactures instructions.
- If the rigging components show any imperfections or signs of excess wear, replace the components
- Inspect the padding and fabric covers according to the manufactures instructions.
- If the padding or fabric show any signs of excess wear, replace the padding and/or fabric
- Check the rigging components for signs of excess wear
- If any rigging component shows signs of excess wear, replace the component
- Reassemble the unit according to the manufactures instructions. This is generally done in the reverse order of how you disassembled it
- Re-tape the hoop